What do cultural audiences think about sustainability and what role do they think cultural organisations should play?
On Tuesday 14 June, we presented the key findings from a piece of cultural audience sentiment research, looking at the role of organisations in tackling the climate crisis.
- Katy Raines - CEO, Indigo Ltd
- Flo Carr - Head of Consultancy & Client Services, Indigo Ltd
Vicky Sword-Daniels - Arts Council England Programme Lead, Julie's Bicycle
- Debbie Bell - Building and Environmental Manager, HOME
- Caroline Aston - Audience Insight Manager, Chichester Festival Theatre
Katie Haines - Head of Development and External Relations, Artsadmin / Season for Change
About Act Green
The webinar was based on results from the Act Green survey which gathered 13,000 responses from cultural attendees at over 60 venues within the UK.
The survey aims were to:
- Understand the ways in which audiences think cultural organisations should be contributing to the climate crisis
- Discover how different audience groups view the role of organisations
- Develop impactful ways to communicate with different audience groups and improve audience engagement with sustainability
- Help shape strategies for how best to involve audiences in sustainability initiatives
The webinar will present all the key findings from this nationwide survey and offer practical advice for engaging audiences with sustainability initiatives, with case studies from theatre operators about how they have approached sustainability in their venues and input from cultural sustainability experts in the field.
Founded in 2001 by Steven Rolfe and Nick Williams, pointOne had one aim: to develop and deliver innovative EPoS solutions and tools for the hospitality sector, all backed up by outstanding support and project delivery. Over the last 20 years, the company has achieved this core objective and much more. pointOne are now installed in over 2500 outlets.
On the back of successes within the Arts sector, pointOne founded an Arts and Culture division and now the solution includes many theatre-specific features to manage interval ordering, ticketing integration and kiosks, as well as focused learning and support for our customers. They have over 50+ theatre venue customers and are growing fast, making pointOne the go-to EPoS partner for the Arts Sector.