After the Interval National Audience Survey
A FREE national online survey designed to capture audience views on returning to arts events, booking tickets now and in future, and missing out on live events during lockdown.
After the Interval: Act 2 - get involved
The new survey includes many of the same questions as the original survey, with some slightly refined, and new sections on the impact of social distancing measures, engaging with (and paying for) culture digitally and attending outdoor events.
After the Interval wave 1 - report now available
On Friday 15 May, we published the data from the first three weeks of After the Interval (16 April - 6 May).
The findings are available to explore in a number of ways:
- Download 'At a Glance' report
- Download full report
- Use our interactive dashboard [BETA]
- Watch the FREE webinar about the survey results
- Read the reflections from participating organisations
You can also read some in depth analysis from the industry:
- [21 May] Culture Counts blog: COVID-19 Impact on UK Arts Audiences / [Download PDF version]
- [19 May] Liv Nilssen (Spektrix): responding to the first-phase findings
The survey is still running and we will report on the findings again after another three weeks (7 - 27 May).