The collective approach
In April 2020 Indigo launched After the Interval, the first survey in our programme of Covid audience sentiment research. Over the next two years, more than 500 organisations took part, and together we generated the largest set of audience sentiment data related to Covid in the world.
The insight we collectively produced was shared freely and widely with the sector. It was used to lobby government for support for the arts, inform Covid recovery strategy, and help organisations with their business planning, programming and audience communications. We allowed academics and other consultancies to view and comment on the data - so that our collective knowledge deepened.
Together we saw the power of collaborative audience insight - and want to continue that with Indigo Share.
Indigo Share is:
- Collaborative - Organisations work together to generate benchmarkable audience insight. This means being prepared to ask the same questions and sometimes send out surveys during a set time period - but also having the opportunity to get involved in survey development and tell us what you want next.
- Dynamic - We share your audience responses with you in real time, so you’ll never have to wait to find out what they are saying or thinking.
- Open - The results and insight we generate together are shared with the rest of the sector openly, and with other organisations like universities, funding bodies and research agencies. Our public data will never identify an organisation’s nor an individual’s responses.
- Sector wide - We work with organisations of all kinds. Regardless of size, location or funding status, the audience insight is equally valuable.
- Affordable for everyone - Our Hot Topic surveys are completely FREE to use, our subscription programme will always have a free entry point as well as affordable options, and our co-create research is designed to spread the cost across many organisations, making it cheaper for everyone.
- Privacy first - as you’d expect from Indigo, we’ve designed privacy into our processes, so all of our surveys collect responses anonymously and we never see or have access to any personal data relating to your audiences.