Get the real-time audience insight your organisation needs with our flexible annual programme.
- Access to our two flagship surveys: Audience Experience (post-event) and Audience Overview (annual)
- Vital real-time audience feedback and a deeper understanding of audience attitudes, demographics and behaviour
- A flexible programme to suit your needs, with a range of pricing levels and payment options, quick and simple set up and our team on hand to support
- Inclusion in the benchmark data set and the opportunity to see how you compare
- Funder-ready reporting, including mandatory demographic questions, to meet Arts Council England and other funding requirements
What are the two flagship surveys?
A comprehensive post-event survey designed to be sent to audiences shortly after they have attended, including:
- Audience feedback on the performance or event and the overall experience at the venue
- Insight into motivations to attend, how audiences found out about the performance and their travel choices
- Demographics and general cultural behaviour including frequency and recency of attendance
- Perceptions of the organisation and your impact on the community
An annual check-in with audiences designed to be sent once a year covering:
- Attendance to your organisations and others in the past year
- Perception of your organisation overall, including the effectiveness of your audience communications, and your impact on the community
- Cultural attendance in the last year including artforms, venues and attitudes to attending
- Barriers to attendance, including impact of financial pressures
- Audience demographics
Using both surveys
The Subscription programme is designed to give you immediate feedback and an understanding of audiences to particular productions through the Audience Experience and an annual overview of audiences and their behaviour through the Audience Overview.
Some questions are repeated across the surveys so you can compare.