On Tuesday 28 March, together with pointOne, we presented the key findings from our Indigo Share: Hot Topic - The Self-Service Venue.
Looking at audience attitudes towards self-service technology in cultural values, we gathered some insight about what audiences think is the future of automation and self-service, and shared five key opportunities we think venues can do now to maximise opportunities.
- Alex Morgan - Head of Sales, pointOne
- Katy Raines - CEO, Indigo Ltd
- Flo Carr - Associate Director, Indigo Ltd
About The Self-Service Venue
The webinar was based on results from The Self-Service Venue survey which gathered 7,000 responses from 28 participating organisations.
The survey aimed to answer:
- What do audiences think are the benefits of automation or self-service?
- How does it enhance their experience in terms of convenience, speed and accessibility?
- In what situations do audiences prefer in-person interactions and why?
- Are there particular audience groups who are more likely to benefit from the use of technology and automation?
- How are audiences using digital devices, tools and automation in other areas of their life?
Founded in 2001 by Steven Rolfe and Nick Williams, pointOne had one aim: to develop and deliver innovative EPoS solutions and tools for the hospitality sector, all backed up by outstanding support and project delivery. Over the last 20 years, the company has achieved this core objective and much more. pointOne are now installed in over 2500 outlets.
On the back of successes within the Arts sector, pointOne founded an Arts and Culture division and now the solution includes many theatre-specific features to manage interval ordering, ticketing integration and kiosks, as well as focused learning and support for our customers. They have over 50+ theatre venue customers and are growing fast, making pointOne the go-to EPoS partner for the Arts Sector.
- Flo Carr
- Associate Director